life quotes | love quotes | sad quotes | true love quotes | true love never dies | life quotes for him | life quotes for her

Friday 22 June 2012

Life's a dance...


~* Work like you don't need the money,     Love like you've never been hurt,     Dance like nobody's watching.

 ~* Remember, you are braver than you believe,     You are stronger than you seem,     And you are smarter than you think.

 ~* There's gonna be some things in life that     are going to make it hard for you to smile,     but through all you see, all the rain and all     the pain, you have to keep your sense of     humor and keep on smiling. 

~* Always remember compliments you     received, forget about the rude remarks.

 ~* Don't give up on your lost causes, you never     know when your luck will change.     

~* Just be yourself.  It doesn't matter if it's      good enough for someone else.

 ~* Follow your heart, because if you always     trust your mind, you'll always act on logic,     and logic doesn't always lead to happiness.

 ~* Everything ends up okay.  If it's not okay,     it's not the end.

 ~* After a while, you just can't cry anymore.     You just have to believe that what happens     is what's supposed to happen, and, well, you     can't change that, even if you tried.  So just     dry the tears, and hope that tomorrow will     be a better day. 

~* Life isn't about how many breaths you     take...it's about the times you have your     breath taken away.   

 ~* Everything happens for a reason.  Nothing     happens by chance or by means of good     luck.  Illness, injury, love, lost moments of     true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur     to test the limits of your soul.  Without these     small tests...whatever they may be...life     would be more like a smoothly paved,     straight, flat road to nowhere.  It would     be safe and comfortable but dull and     pointless.

 
~* What's meant to be will always find a way.     

 ~* I woke up this morning with a smile on my     face.  Nobody's gonna bring me down     today.  Been feeling like nothing's been     going my way.  So I decided right here and     now that my outlook's gotta change. 


~* If you say I can't, you won't.  If you say I     quit, you lose.  If you say I'll try, you might     just win.  But you have the power to chose.


 ~* Even though I've been hurt, I remain     [StRoNg]. Me having regrets?  You're dead     wrong...Cause you have to take [cHaNcEs]     Your whole life long. 


~* There are things you don't want to happen,      but you have to except it.   There are things      you don't want to know, but you have to      learn.  And there are people you can't live     without, but you have to let go.



 ~* I wanna live life with no drama.  I wanna be     happy.  Live life stress free.  I won't let this     world get the best of me. 



~* I think there's something more     Life's worth living for.      Who knows what could happen.     Do what you do, just keep on laughing.     One thing's true, there's always a brand new     day.     I'm gonna live today like it's my last day.



 ~* Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.


 ~* They say one day your whole life will flash before your eyes, make it worth watching. 


~* We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Catagories

Follow on Facebook


True Love Never Dies

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 I Love You, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV