love quotes| true love quotes | true love never dies | love quotes for her | love quotes for him | cute love quotes | cute love sayings | sad love quotes | quotes love

Friday 29 June 2012

Love is all you need.


If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, if you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain, if you like making love at midnight on the dunes of the cape, I'm the love that you've looked for.  Write to me and escape.


The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost. 



Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.


I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.


Love is not an alarm clock. You can not have it sound at a time that you think is convenient and appropriate.  It can not be contained between people until you think it should be there.


When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.


The only reason I live is to love you.


Just the thought of being with you tomorrow is enough to get me through today.


It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.  I'm only here tonight because of you.  You are the reason I am.  You are all my reasons.Thank you.


I love you for the man you are, I love you for the things you do, I love you for the things you say. But most of all I love you because you love me for the woman I am for the things I do and for the things I say. I love you.


The more you lovethe more you'll findthat life is goodand friends are kindand only what we give awayenriches us from day to day.


Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables. 


I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.



It is love, not reason, that is stronger than death.


If you deceive someone, you lose one of life's greatest treasures, you lose the capacity to trust. Because without trust, love is not possible.

Love is my religion -- I could die for it.

Love can never grow old. Locks may lose their brown and gold. Cheeks may fade and hollow grow. But the hearts that love will know, never winter's frost and chill, summer's warmth is in them still.


Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.


Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.


Never love unless you can bear with all the faults of man.    

Don't tell me you love me; show me that you do.


Only love can be divided endlessly and still not diminish.  


Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new.   


In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.



A bell is not a bell until you ring it; A song is not a song until you sing it. Love in your heart is not put there to stay; Love is not love until you give it away.



You're my blue sky,You're my sunny day.Lord, you know it makes me highWhen you turn your love my way.


Time is too slow for those who wait,too swift for those who fear,too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love, time is eternity. 


People in love, it is well known, suffer extreme conceptual delusions, the most common of these being that other people find your condition as thrilling and eye-watering as you do yourselves.


Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.


We take a risk when we open our hearts because the truth is, if we open our hearts, we will get hurt. You can't openyour heart and not have some hurt because you're in a human experience. Even if it's the love of your life and you have many wonderful, deepening, growing, powerful years together, it's a human experience, and that person will pass over. Love takes courage.  Be courageous.


If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater.



Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.


Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it ... It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.


Real love is a pilgrimage. It happens when there is no strategy, but it is very rare because most people are strategists.    


This world is full of beauty, as other worlds above, and if we did our duty, it might be as full of love.    


To love and be loved, is to feel the Sun from both sides.     


It has been wisely said that we cannot really love anybody at whom we never laugh.    


Forget love...I'd rather fall in chocolate! 


Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Catagories

Follow on Facebook


True Love Never Dies

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 I Love You, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV