love wallpapers | love HD wallpapers | love wallpapers new | love wallpapers new | new love wallpapers | true love wallpapers

Wednesday 13 June 2012
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.

love
love
 Absence - that common cure of love.

love
love
 All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name

love
love
 Soul meets soul on lover's lips


love
love
 A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.

love
love
 A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.

love
love
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.

love
love
I love you - those three words have my life in them.

love
love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Catagories

Follow on Facebook


True Love Never Dies

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 I Love You, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV