love quotes| true love quotes | true love never dies | love quotes for her | love quotes for him | cute love quotes | cute love sayings | sad love quotes | quotes love

Thursday 21 June 2012

  • Thinking of her makes me smile, knowing she thinks about me makes me proud....


  • If someone can’t handle you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best....


  • As the sun shines, so does your beautiful face, when the moon glows it compliments your soul . Your smile keeps me in love, it is one that never grow old....


  • i love u with all my soul and heart....



  • At Last Somebody Loves me!!! As a Result. I love Everyone! Especially YOU....


  • Loving you was not my dream, loving you was my passion....


  • The guy that admires true beauty not seen with the eyes, The guy that believes a simply kiss can take all the pain away, The guy that can fix all the broken pieces.....


  • I would sleep on your chest, and your heart beat would be the lullaby that puts me to sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Catagories

Follow on Facebook


True Love Never Dies

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 I Love You, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV