love quotes | cute love quotes | cute love sayings | sad love quotes | quotes love | true love quotes | true love never dies

Thursday 21 June 2012

  • We constantly wonder if love exists and if it does, how do we know when we are truly in love with someone? If we’re still asking these questions we’re not in love because once you are you know for sure that true love exists.....

  • Love never dies. it can only get stronger....


  • Loving you was not my dream, loving you was my passion....


  • I never want anyone to understand me the way i understood them but i want someone whom always there though can’t understand me....


  • Constant dealings become instant feelings....


  • I never find, but i found you, i never seek, but you came, i never expect, but i take it, no matter what it is one thing for sure, that i would never ever doubt about this, from the moment i saw you i began whispering “love is predictable” when it strikes all you can do is to be with it....


  • Alone But Happy..Why You Are Special To Me? Why I Like You? Why I Love You...?


  • I love you as my pet that I really loved...


  • I hope you join me or I with you or us together....


  • If I love you, I will not let you to others....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Catagories

Follow on Facebook


True Love Never Dies

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 I Love You, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV