love quotes | true love quotes | true love never dies | cute love quotes | cute love sayings | sad love quotes | quotes love

Thursday 21 June 2012


  • I used to say the definition of love but now i know the real definition of love and if this is not love then there is no love....



  • In my life I have loved you fondly, and in love I found life’s worth...



  • Take that which has been loved and turn it into something more, a passion for the destruction of everything that person has loved or ever will...


  • Love is not a feeling, it is rather a celestial alignment where everything else in the world disappears for a moment....


  • You never know what true love is until you have experienced the falls and breaks from what you used to call “love”


  • I love you and know that you are unique just not like anybody else....



  • Loving you isn’t good for me cause you keep my tears following, loving is a habit i cant break.....



  • If it made sense, we would be together...!



  • I will be jealous if you are with him that you love, but I’ll let you go if that’s the best for you.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Catagories

Follow on Facebook


True Love Never Dies

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

 

© 2010 I Love You, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV